Wanted: Residential Project Manager
Urbal Architecture | Nashville, TN
Urbal Architecture is a 13-person firm located in the Eastlake neighborhood and Nashville, TN with a rapidly growing portfolio. We design housing across all scales from single family additions and remodels to large mixed-use multifamily projects. Through our work in housing we have become experienced in both senior and student housing. Our projects are located from coast to coast and we take regional inspiration from each area we are working. Our office culture is creative, open, flexible and fun. We offer a competitive salary and the full array of benefits offered at larger firms.
First and foremost, we are looking for a good fit for our office culture. Beyond that we are looking for a project manager who has a proven track record evolving 50-400 unit residential projects from feasibility study through construction. Our ideal candidate would have most of the following skills/credentials:
- A professional degree in architecture
- Entitlement and design review experience
- A thorough understanding of the building code and permitting process
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to create and maintain a schedule
- Great client care skills
- A desire to mentor and lead small project teams
- Able to multitask (our managers always lead more than one project at a time)
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in AutoCad, Sketchup, and Revit
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .