Wanted: Project Architect/Project Manager
BHDG Architects, Inc. | Nashville, TN
BHDG Architects, an architecture and interiors firm located in Illinois and Tennessee, is looking to fill a Project Architect/Project Management position in their Nashville, TN office. BHDG specializes in local, state, and federal government projects which include a variety of specific project types including healthcare, historic preservation, education, and military projects to name a few. We are looking to fill a key PA/PM role within the firm to lead these range of project types.
Position Duties include:
- Fulfill PA/PM roles as required by project size and type
- Assist firm principals in building effective Project Teams
- Lead the Project Design Process
- Lead Project Teams successfully through the Design/Construction Process
- Lead Project Teams in the development of construction detailing, specifications, and cost estimates
- Coordinate with clients, design consultants, and coworkers
Required Position Qualifications include:
- 10-20+ years of experience within the project types noted above
- Architectural license required (any state)
- Strong technical knowledge and proven ability to translate that knowledge into a successful design project (healthcare and historic preservation knowledge a plus)
- Ability to communicate effectively (both verbal and written) with others and create strong working relationships with clients, design consultants, and coworkers
- Ability to lead and mentor junior staff members through the beginning to conclusion of a successful project
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and REVIT
Our full time employees enjoy a strong compensation package commensurate with experience including fully paid health insurance, paid vacation/sick time, and Simple IRA with matching contribution.
Interested candidates may email resume and cover letter to sheila@BHDGarchitects.com.