February 25, 2018
Wanted: Project Architect and Project Manager
Kline Swinney Associates | Nashville, TN
Kline Swinney Associates is currently growing and looking to welcome talented individuals to join our team.
Positions include: Project Architect and Project Manager
Qualifications to include:
- • Degree in Architecture.
- • 10+ years’ experience in the Architecture field.
- • Prepare schematics, design development and construction documents.
- • Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in the English language.
- • Ability to effectively interact with clients and consultants.
- • Must exhibit initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership.
- • Strong in architectural design and coordination.
- • Strong BIM/Revit understanding and experience.
- • Ideally possess strong graphic skills such as SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- • LEED and sustainable design understanding.
Kline Swinney Associates (KSA) is an architectural design firm located in Nashville, Tennessee. KSA has evolved from a firm founded in 1956. Projects include a wide range of types from federal, state and municipal government work to retail malls and centers; from schools, day cares, multi-level condominiums and main offices for corporations to performing arts centers and laboratories. Project sizes range from small individual buildings to $60,000,000 complexes. The firm executes approximately 20 to 30 projects per year, has been published and has received numerous awards.
KSA is currently home to two registered architects along with design support staff. To keep up with demand and prepare for the future, we are seeking to add to our team. These persons will work directly under a principal or project designer and will immediately become involved in the design process and preparation of contract documents. You will participate in client, code official and general contractor meetings and will be involved in all aspects of project delivery.
KSA is highly interested in hard working, creative and productive individuals who wish to develop into a future partnership position.
If you are looking for a demanding, yet laid back environment, with flexible work hours, we are interested in talking with you.
Kline Swinney Associates is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. Kline Swinney Associates offers competitive rates.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please send your resume to April Miller firstname.lastname@example.org