June 11, 2018
Wanted: Project Architect
TMPartners, PLLC (TMP) | Brentwood, TN
TMPartners, PLLC (TMP), located 10 minutes from downtown Nashville in Brentwood, Tennessee, is currently seeking a qualified individual for our Project Architect position. In this role, you will gain valuable team experience in design, management of the design and construction documents process and consultant coordination.
TMPartners is seeking a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree from an accredited school.
- A design-oriented person with a positive attitude and a passion for Architecture.
- Superb interpersonal and presentation skills.
- A well-rounded experience of all phases of design through Construction Administration.
- Experience with managing team members and design consultants.
- Proficiency in Revit
- 5 + years of experience in an architectural firm
TMP has a team focused approach, encouraging all members to participate in each phase of design. As a Project Architect, you will be involved in all phases of design including Construction Administration and will be held responsible for leading teams in a collaborative atmosphere. We also provide opportunities for your professional development and growth.
Come experience the vibrancy of Music City by taking advantage of an opportunity to grow with a firm that values your skills and initiative, offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (615) 377-9773.
Benefits include Personal Time Off (PTO), medical insurance, long-term disability insurance and a 401k profit sharing / retirement plan. Salary is commensurate with experience. TMP is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).