Wanted: Project Architect
The Architect Workshop | Nashville, TN
- Project team leadership through the design, documentation, and construction phases.
- Oversight of project design development in a collaborative environment
- Day-to-day coordination of consultants and project staff
- Management of project schedules, staffing and project budgets
- Report directly to firm principals and senior staff architect
- Collaborate with firm principals on project design
- Mentor graduate architects
Requirements and capabilities:
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture
- Licensed Architect
- 8-10 years’ experience in various project types
- Experience with civic, commercial, educational, and public safety is preferred
- Strong graphic and design skills, including the ability to communicate ideas through sketching
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to demonstrate strong design skills balanced with strong technical skills
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Word and Excel are required
- Proficiency with Bluebeam Revu and/or Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
Beyond technical qualifications, we are interested in someone who works well in a collaborative environment, and capable of leading and teaching others.
Project Architects should be motivated to deliver well documented projects in a timely manner.
Individuals who succeed at the Workshop are self-motivated, interested in a variety of project types and sizes, capable of prioritizing and planning their work, and strive to learn and expand their understanding of the art and science of architecture.
Please send current resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At The Architect Workshop our goal is to creatively respond to the client’s needs and objectives to their projects. We work with a wide range of clients and project types and sizes providing architecture, interior design, programming, and master planning services for public, academic and commercial projects. We also offer feasibility studies, ADA survey and review, and project management services.
Many of our projects have received AIA and industry awards.