June 11, 2018
Wanted: Marketing Coordinator
TMPartners, PLLC (TMP) | Brentwood, TN
TMPartners, PLLC (TMP) of Brentwood, Tennessee (located 10 minutes from downtown Nashville) is currently seeking an energetic and creative individual for the position of Marketing Coordinator to support our team of planners, architects and interior design. In this position, you will support our business development initiatives and marketing activities, including proposal/presentation development and management of our social media and website.
TMPartners’ ideal candidate will organize, research, write and produce proposals, presentations and related marketing material. Responsibilities will encompass all aspects of proposal management, including planning, prioritizing, writing, and coordination with the proposal team. The candidate must possess strong writing skills, excellent attention to detail with proofing and editing skills, organizational and planning skills and the ability to take direction, identify priorities and multitask, all while demonstrating a professional demeanor, flexible attitude and enthusiasm for producing impactful and thoughtful work. The candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of experience as a marketing coordinator is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong graphic design skills
- Understanding of basic marketing principles
- Experience with CRM preferred
- Understanding of AEC industry terminology and procedures preferred
- Preference to candidates currently holding Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) certification or preparing to pursue CPSM certification.
Experience the vibrancy of Nashville, Music City USA, by taking advantage of an opportunity to grow with a firm that values your skills and initiative, offers competitive compensation, and excellent benefits. Please email your resume to email@example.com or call us at (615) 377-9773.
Benefits include Personal Time Off (PTO), medical insurance, long-term disability insurance, 401k profit sharing / retirement plan. Salary is commensurate with experience. TMP is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).