Wanted: Junior Project Manager/Architectural Graduate
BHDG Architects, an architecture and interiors firm located in Illinois and Tennessee, is looking to fill a Junior Project Manager/Architectural Graduate position in their Nashville, TN office. BHDG specializes in local, state, and federal government projects, which include a variety of specific project types including healthcare, historic preservation, education, and military projects to name a few. We are looking to fill a Junior Project Manager role within the firm to lead these range of project types.
Position Duties include:
- Fulfill PM roles on small projects
- Assist firm principals and project architects in the Project Design Process
- Support Project Teams in a variety of tasks including design, detailing, drafting, specification writing, and cost estimating
- Lead Project Teams successfully through the Design/Construction Process on small projects
- Lead Project Teams in the development of construction detailing, specifications, and cost estimates on small projects
- Coordinate with clients, design consultants, and coworkers
Required Position Qualifications include:
- 2-10 years of experience within the project types noted above
- Architectural degree required
- Design proficiency
- Technical knowledge relevant to construction detailing, specifications, and cost estimating
- Ability to communicate effectively (both vernal and written) with others and create strong working relationships with clients, design consultants, and coworkers
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD and REVIT
Our full time employees enjoy a strong compensation package commensurate with experience including fully paid health insurance, paid vacation/sick time, and Simple IRA with matching contribution.
Interested candidates may email resume and cover letter to sheila@BHDGarchitects.com.