Wanted: Graduate Architect
The Architect Workshop | Nashville, TN
- Contribute to the firm’s development of a project’s design, documentation, and construction administration by completing assigned tasks and managing assigned responsibilities.
Requirements and capabilities:
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture
- 1-3 years of related professional experience is preferred
- Strong graphic and design skills, including the ability to communicate ideas through sketching.
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience and proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Word and Excel are required. Additional proficiencies using Bluebeam Revu and/or Adobe Creative Suiteis desired
Beyond technical qualifications, we are interested in someone who works well in a collaborative environment.
Individuals who succeed at the Workshop are self-motivated, interested in a variety of project types and sizes, capable of prioritizing and planning their work, and strive to learn and expand their understanding of the art and science of architecture.
Please send current resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At The Architect Workshop our goal is to creatively respond to the client’s needs and objectives to their projects. We work with a wide range of clients and project types and sizes providing architecture, interior design, programming, and master planning services for public, academic and commercial projects. We also offer feasibility studies, ADA survey review, and project management services.
Many of our projects have received AIA and industry awards.