September 8, 2017
Wanted: Document and Information Services Center (DISC) Lead
Date: September 2017
Position Title: Document and Information Services Center (DISC) Lead
Location: Position based in L&R Nashville Plant but serving large architectural client downtown – Nashville office
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To develop and lead the resources of L&R to deliver customer satisfaction to the user community within the clients office.
- Serve as the coordinator of L&R resources needed to service users’ print, scan, mail and package services.
- Take responsibility for success of the DISC operation.
- Manage and develop on-site DISC employee, serving full time at client office.
- Help our customer efficiently & accurately capture printing and shipping costs.
- Manage DISC employee.
- Educate client employees on best practices submitting orders.
- Provide exceptional customer service via the phone and in person.
- Take ownership and resolve any customer complaints using CAR process.
- Record specific data for billing reports.
- Pick-up, sort and deliver incoming mail/packages.
- Mail will be digitized at L&R and prepared for electronic-only use in the near future
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Collect, apply postage, and drop-off outgoing mail.
- Package, create shipping labels, and drop-off UPS and FedEx packages.
- Coordinate small format and large format printing requirements with L&R production team.
- Provide scanning, CD creation, and archiving services.
- Perform job finishing and quality control.
- Interpret written instructions on order forms for accurate completion of jobs.
- Maintain supplies levels: Paper, toner, binding, shipping boxes, etc.
- Maintain accurate records and logs in an organized manner.
- Create requested monthly reports.
- Record and enter billing information.
- Follow L&R procedures and guidelines
- Develop and share best practices with entire L&R organization for continuous improvement
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
- Outstanding people and communication skills.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office, Adobe, and emailing software.
- The ability to deal with stressful situations.
- Good problem solving skills.
- The ability to multitask and take initiative.
- The ability to lift up to 50lbs and stand/walk for long periods of time.