July 27, 2017
Wanted: BIM (Building Information Modeling) Manager
Street Dixon Rick | Orcutt Winslow, PLLC
We are seeking a highly-motivated BIM Manager to optimize the utilization of BIM software and processes in our Nashville Office. The BIM manager will be responsible for drawing and document production; developing, implementing and maintaining processes, standards, and templates; supporting project and studio teams through all phases of project delivery. Above all else, extremely robust BIM experience and team integration skills must be demonstrated to be considered for this position. Some out-of-town travel will be necessary.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications and characteristics, and have the following responsibilities:
– Expertise utilizing Revit®
– Experience with ArchiCAD® is desired
– Experience in 3D modeling and renderings
– Manage software products including but not limited to incorporating new version releases and customization of the product
– Responsible for BIM standards development, implementation, and
– Create written technology evaluations and budgets for future technology
adoption that aligns with the orcutt|winslow’s BIM goals
– Provide hardware and network support as it relates to BIM production
– Provide Revit® Architecture Fundamental and Intermediate
training for staff
– Possess the ability to work well on a team and independently
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Degree in architecture from an accredited university is desired
– 5+ years experience in all phases and multiple types of healthcare and education architecture
– Average to above-average skills with a Nerf® guns
orcutt|winslow specializes in the design of people-oriented architectural experiences, offering architectural planning and design, interior design, and creative services. Our clients include healthcare providers, universities, school districts, churches, and governmental agencies resulting in a portfolio of work that exceeds $6 billion in construction. As thought leaders with 45+ years of healthcare design experience, orcutt|winslow continues to innovate, exploring the power of design to impact healing environments while remaining economically, environmentally, and socially responsible via sustainability and best-practice design strategies.
Our energetic and collaborative culture is shaped by positive individuals who believe work—and the work environment—should be fun. orcutt|winslow is dedicated to the professional growth of its staff, a supportive learning workplace, and a healthy work-life balance. We are a team of driven, compassionate and forward-thinking individuals who share a common goal of employing innovation to advance healthcare design.
We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities. orcutt|winslow offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, paid employee healthcare and dental insurance, vacation and holiday time, a performance-based bonus/incentive program, and a 401(k) plan with safe harbor matching.
To be considered, please send us a resume with your last name and “BIM Manager Resume” in the subject line. We would like to meet you!
Email cover letter and resume to: Healthcareleadership@owp.com
No telephone calls please.