Wanted: Architectural Draftsman
Powell Architecture + Building Studio | Nashville, TN
Salary $60,000 to $80,000 Annually
Benefits Offered – Medical, 401k
Employment Type – Full Time
Powell Architecture + Building Studio is a boutique design/build firm specializing in architecture, interior design, and construction. Our seasoned team offers unparalleled expertise in high end hospitality projects and we are looking to fill a key role of an Architectural Draftsman.
Candidates will prepare drawing packages utilizing Revit and AutoCAD that are consistent with the coordination meeting discussions and contract agreements. Work in conjunction with Design Team and Project Manager to meet scheduled deliverables. Provide drafting and design support for projects utilizing company and client standards. Adapt plans according to circumstances and resolve any related problems that may arise.
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in architectural drafting
- Have good drawing skills, with the ability to work in three dimensions (3D)
- Successful candidate must demonstrate Revit and AutoCAD skills
- Strong construction documentation experience
- Experience in high end hospitality design a plus
- Have an eye for detail and a strong visual awareness
- Strong working knowledge of building construction detailing
- Proven ability to self-manage and demonstrate high-level of professional maturity
- Strong organizational skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What you can expect:
- Be capable of operating Revit and CAD programs with little to no assistance
- Create detailed layouts of equipment and fixtures attached to a building
- Meet set deadlines and project deliverables
- Lay out and plan detailed interior room arrangements using Revit
- Determine procedures and instructions to be followed according to design specifications and quantity of required materials
- This is a full-time benefitted position that reports to the Director of Architecture.
- Expected to work during normal business hours, Monday through Friday. At times, evening and weekend availability may be needed.
- Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Our full-time employees enjoy great benefit packages that includes health, PTO, holiday pay, 401(k) with matching contribution.
If you feel you meet the above requirements and have a passion for the design process, we at Powell Architecture + Building Studio would love to hear from you!