Wanted: Architect Project Manager
Kline Swinney Associates | Nashville, TN
Kline Swinney Associates is currently growing and looking to welcome talented individuals to join our team.
Qualifications to include:
- Degree in Architecture.
- 5+ years’ experience in the Architecture field.
- Prepare schematics, design development and construction documents.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in the English language.
- Ability to effectively interact with clients and consultants.
- Must exhibit initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership.
- Strong in architectural design and coordination.
- Strong BIM/Revit understanding and experience.
- Ideally possess strong graphic skills such as SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- LEED and sustainable design understanding.
- Desirable skills include AutoCAD, Revit (BIM), 3D modeling, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and rendering.
Kline Swinney Associates (KSA) is an architectural design firm located in Nashville, Tennessee. KSA has evolved from a firm founded in 1956. Projects include a wide range of types from federal, state and municipal government work to retail malls and centers; from schools, day cares, multi-level condominiums and main offices for corporations to performing arts centers and laboratories. Project sizes range from small individual buildings to $60,000,000 complexes.
To keep up with demand and prepare for the future, we are seeking to add to our team. This person will work directly under a principal or project designer and will immediately become involved in the design process and preparation of contract documents. You will participate in client, code official and general contractor meetings and will be involved in all aspects of project delivery.
KSA is highly interested in hard working, creative and productive individuals who wish to develop into a future partnership position.
If you are looking for a demanding, yet laid back environment, with flexible work hours, we are interested in talking with you.
Kline Swinney Associates is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. Kline Swinney Associates offers competitive rates.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please send your resume to April Miller at email@example.com .